November 23, 2020
Dear members and friends of our congregation,
As we enter the season of Advent, we invite you to share in the tradition of the Christmas Giving Tree. Of course, this year will look a little different, as we’ve made the move to a virtual program with contactless delivery.
Here’s how it works:
- You may purchase online or in person, wrap your gift and label with the letter/number code given to you by Will.
- Please pack gift receipts with your gift, where appropriate.
- Bring your gift to the back door of the church during business hours by FRIDAY DECEMBER 13.
- If you want to be completely contactless, you may purchase and have your gift delivered to Will at the church. Just be sure to let him know you are doing this so he can expect the delivery and label it. Mission and Action volunteers will wrap your gift.
- If you do not wish to shop, but want to support the program, you may do so in two ways: Buy gift cards to Price Chopper, Big Y, Dunkin, or McDonald’s and deliver them in person to Will or Brent, or send a check, note your gift is for the Giving Tree, and M & A will purchase gifts for you!
We thank you so much for remembering those in our community that need an extra hand this year!
Wishing you the Peace, Grace, Hope and Spirit of the Season,
The Mission and Action Team