Summer is a great time for reading. We have picked out some great ones for you to try.
- a brief history of Sunday by Justo L. Gonzalez
- Days of Awe and Wonder-How to be a Christian in the 21st Century by Marcus J. Borg
- Hallelujah Anyway by Anne Lamott
- Harvesting Abundance by Brian Sellers-Petersen
- Love Let Go by Laura Sumner Truax & Amalya Campbell
- Shalom for the Heart by Rabbi Evan Moffie
- The Case for the Psalms-Why They are Essential by N.T. Wright
- The Great Spiritual Migration by Brian McLaren
- Undistorted God by Ray Waddle
You can sign them out in the Jonathan Edwards Room. When you bring them back, we ask that you write a mini-review (a couple of sentences) to help others decide whether or not to read it too!